Πέμπτη, Δεκεμβρίου 22, 2005

Let's Tango!

To be honest I like to dance tango. Maybe because it is easy or it is a little erotic. But I am not going to talk about the dance (well I would love to but...).

There is something more interesting and helpfull related with the word Tango. It is the Tango Project and it needs all of us. Well... when I say us I mean people who want to help for better desktops, GUIs and things related with graphics. There are many people who don't like graphics or they are using old computers that cannot afford graphics.

The Tango Project is divided into three parts, which are
Style Guidelines,
Standard Icon Naming Specification and
Tango Icon Theme Guidelines .

The people who are involved are engineers, artists and user interface designers, like Ryan Collier,Rodney Dawes,Anna Dirks,Nat Friedman and others (click here to see them all).

It reminds me the freedesktop.org which I think is useful and it will surely unify our efforts for more humane interfaces, better icons and generally a better look'n'feel.

So, what are you waiting for? Let's tango...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: