Τετάρτη, Μαΐου 03, 2006

FreeMindMaps Community

Well, it took me a lot of time to build the FreeMindMaps Community. Mostly because at the begining I thought that the josCommunity would be the most appropriate. And josCommunity was installed but had a lot of bugs so I was waiting for the next version. And the time was passing. Somewhere in the middle I discovered that the User Home Pages and the Personal Blogs that josCommunity provides wouldn't help. Somehow these webpages could end up an advertising tool. So I started again from zero.

Anyway now it is built but not complete. I am still waiting for Joomla 1.5 and after that I must wait for the updates of all the components and modules that I have installed. I was impressed from what Nikos Kouremenos had said about Wikipedia (that it is updated too fast) so I thought that the first thing I should do is to update the Wikipedia. And so I did. Three hours later I saw that many people had visited the site and there was a registered user! I never thought that this would happen. People from the UK, France, Argentina and other countries visited the site.
Now I must update the site with weblinks something that will take some time since the link exchange is not so easy or fast. And of course I must setup the wiki which must me bridged with Joomla, something also difficult. Anyway, this is our work!

The FreeMindMaps Community wants to serve the community not to become Yet Another MindMapping Site. Click here to check the FAQs.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: