Δευτέρα, Σεπτεμβρίου 11, 2006

Joomla and mindmaps

Joomla continues to be a well supported CMS.
A few days ago I found in Joomla's extensions a "tool" called JoomlaMindMap.
This tool takes all the published sections,categories and articles and creates a very nice mindmap.

I was excited because when I created a mindmap for the sitemap of FreeMindMaps it took me some time and VYM needs some enhancements. This tool must be placed near the main site, write the address of configuration.php into one file and everything is ready! Excellent!

I had a small conversation with the developer, Mustafa Görmezer, because it needed an improvement and in the same day he did it. It needs some enhancements too because I have SMF and some extra things in the site but for the moment it is very good.

Unfortunately I can't see the mindmap from my 64bit computer, it seems that Gnash can't support it.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: