Πέμπτη, Οκτωβρίου 26, 2006

What's New Module for Joomla

In less than one day the downloads of the first release were more than 100. Not to mention the extensions' webpage hits that were more than 300. That's great for me but there is something even better that I will report at the end.

It is very good that many people have sent me e-mails and comments suggesting other options and I will try to implement them all. Because of these e-mails I had another release in two days.

If you have any suggestion please send me your feedback through here. I may use Joomla Forge for a small forum, bugzilla etc but it needs some time in order to organise all the data. What bothers me is that I see many many other extensions not in the Joomla Forge but in their creator's sites. So I have a small hesitation. But time will tell.

Now I am working on the component that was my original thought but there is a big difference with the module. The module is only statistics and no details while the component is the opposite, no statistics and only details. It will show all the links for the new content and I know that it will be more usefull because many people asked for something like that and one of them was me!


As the extensions' team has commented, this module is HOT !
And as a friend of mine says "A man is as big as he stands".

Back to work now... :)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: